- Technology must be for financial advisors and support delivering financial planning services to Gen X and/or Gen Y clients
- To enter, applicants must meet one or more of the following requirements:
Tradition of Honoring Innovators to Continue at XYPN LIVE in St. Louis
To encourage innovation of business-to-business solutions in our industry, we're again hosting a FinTech Competition at XYPN LIVE 2018 on Tuesday, September 25th. Attendees and media are welcome to join us for an exciting preview of tech on the horizon. This years FinTech Judges are Michael Kitces, Bill Winterberg of FPPad.com and Jeff Merkel of Ladder Life.
We see FinTech innovation as essential to expanding the market for financial planning in this space. Better tech makes advisors more efficient and empowers them to actually deliver a better value proposition to their clients through that efficiency and innovation.
The advisor does a better job, gives better advice, and provides a better client experience. At the end of the day, we all win.
Look For this Badge
Companies displaying this badge passed a rigorous vetting process to become one of our elite finalists in our annual FinTech Competition. Although there can be just one champion, all finalists impressed our esteemed judges to earn a coveted spot on our Main Stage.
- An invitation to compete at XYPN LIVE
- 2 free Exhibit Hall passes for XYPN LIVE
- Free 5x5 booth space with opportunity for a discounted upgrade
- Advance promotion by XYPN through multiple channels including social media
- Shared feature blog on XYPlanningNetwork.com
All finalists must meet the following criteria:
- launched in the last 12 months
- have less than $1 million in revenue
- be an existing company with a new feature that is substantially different from the parent company