Add to Your Conference Experience
Fly in a day early or stay a day late for even more learning! All add-ons are in addition to the main conference and are priced separately. Registration and payment for these events are handled directly through their organizers (please find links to register in the descriptions of these events).
Pre-conferences take place on site at the XYPN LIVE venue on Sunday, September 23. The post-conference will be held Thursday, September 27.
College Pre Approval™ Experience
with Joe Messinger
Paying for college tuition is the #1 financial concern for most mass-affluent Gen X families. The College Pre Approval™ process guides clients through a process that allows families to save on the cost of college, and eliminate the stress & anxiety they have around paying for it. When you learn how to help families solve their #1 financial concern, you're setting yourself apart from every other advisor, and building the trust and confidence that leads to lifelong client relationships. Get on the path to become part of the 1% who really "get" college planning. Includes morning coffee and a catered lunch.
- Cost: $499
- When: Sunday, September 23, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- How: Register here
Student Loan Immersion Workshop
with Heather Jarvis
- Cost: $499 (XYPN LIVE attendees, use the code XYPN18 to receive $100 off the regular rate.)
- When: Sunday, September 23, 8:30 am -4:30 pm (includes Master Class from 3:00-4:30 pm)
- How: Register here
- Cost: $99
- When: Sunday, September 23, 3-4:30 PM
- How: Click here to register for the Master Class Only
Diversity & Inclusion: Does it Really Matter?
with Audra Bohannon
In the world of financial planning, what role does diversity and inclusion play? What is its relevancy? What is its importance? Engage in a 3-hour workshop that will delve into the world of diversity and inclusion: unconscious bias —what it looks like and why it’s so resistant to logic; how reactions to differences can hinder or help; what does it really take to embrace differences to improve performance and increase one’s client base. Come to the session prepared to “sit in the truth” about diversity and inclusion and understand ways to leverage diversity and inclusion to gain new business.
- Cost: This pre-conference is complimentary to XYPN LIVE attendees, brought to you by the XYPN Diversity Committee.
- When: Sunday, September 23, 1:30 - 4:30 PM
- How: Click here to register
Dimensional Funds Advisors Foundations Conference
This is a one-day event designed for advisors who do not currently have a business relationship with Dimensional. The conference features senior-level Portfolio Managers and Regional Directors who speak on foundational topics, such as research on the dimensions of investing, Dimensional’s philosophy and integrated investment process, and the equity and fixed income strategies available to advisors.
- Cost: There are no fees associated with this event.
- When: Thursday, September 27, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM*
- How: Click here for registration information
*offered as an add-on event; priced separately; please register with DFA.