The Power of Niche Marketing
As more people earn their CFP® designation and become financial advisors, simply being an advisor is no longer the differentiator it once was. As a result, advisors find themselves increasingly compelled to focus on a niche where it’s easier to stand out and win clients. But some worry that by narrowing in on a niche, they'll lose out on prospective clients.
With a clear marketing strategy, this won't happen. In fact, you'll waste less time on prospects who aren't, and never will be, a fit. After all, good marketing is as much about repelling the wrong people as it is attracting the right ones. In this on-demand event, XYPN members Stephanie Bucko and Emlen Miles-Mattingly explore the power of niche marketing.
Listen as Stephanie and Emlen share:
- How identifying their niche helped bring focus to their marketing strategy
- Dealing with compliance regulations when using social media
- How sharing your personal side can help build your business
- The power of quality over quantity
- How saying no to the wrong clients can help you connect with the right ones
- How to find clients through your existing networks and centers of influence
Mentioned in this Recording:
- Providing Multi-Generational Financial Planning to Minority Families - The Career of Emlen Miles-Mattingly
- How to Find Your Niche as an Independent Financial Advisor
- The Benefits of Marketing to a Niche
- 18 Marketing Hacks for Independent Financial Advisors
- The Independent Financial Advisor’s Guide to Measuring Marketing
- The 5 Habits of Highly Successful Marketers: A Guide for Independent Financial Advisors
- Free Download: Marketing Funnel Template
- #XYPNRadio Episode: Embracing Imposter Syndrome with Carl Richards
- How Financial Advisors Can Overcome Their Self-Doubt: What Would Arlene Say?
- Saying "No" to Clients: What Would Arlene Say?
- The Value of YOU: How to Calculate the Value of Your Time as an Advisor
- How Financial Advisors Can Master Referrals: What Would Arlene Say?
- 5 Places to Look for and Find Your First Clients
- XYPN's Marketing Program
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast
- Mana Money School
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory