Secrets to Surviving Your First Year as a Firm Owner
You're invited to a live webinar!
Anyone who has launched their own financial planning firm will tell you it's no small feat. But the challenge doesn't need to feel insurmountable. There are plenty of advisors who have successfully set off on their own and lived to tell the tale.
Learn the tricks of the trade from two of those advisors—XYPN members Ashley Coake and Michael Mustian—as they share how they came to be successful firm owners and how they continue to drive success in their practices today. This webinar is ideal for new and prospective firm owners.
When: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 9pm EST/6pm PST
Where: Dial in by phone from anywhere or join us via computer
Who: This event is ideal for anyone considering an XY Planning Network membershipHow: Register below
In the meantime, you might enjoy these helpful resources:
- 10 Lessons You Will Learn in the First Year of Running Your RIA
- Planning for Your First 12 Months as an RIA Owner: Part One
- Planning for Your First 12 Months as an RIA Owner: Part Two
- Money Well Spent in the First Year of Running Your RIA
- Finding Success in Year One of Your RIA
- How to Deal with Failure in Your First Year
- Compliance 101: Your First Year as Chief Compliance Officer
- How XYPN Helps Advisors Succeed
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory