Niching Up featuring XYPN members Julie Ford and Ryan Frailich
It's no secret that we're huge proponents of niches at XYPN. Why? Because we've seen time and time again just how well they work. Specializing is a win for both the advisor AND the client. In this recorded webinar, two XYPN members, Ryan Frailich and Julie Ford, explore the ins and outs of serving a specific niche, from the advantages, to the challenges, to unique considerations. This recorded webinar is ideal for anyone considering XYPN membership.
Listen in as Julie and Ryan answer questions like:
- How big or small should a niche be?
- How do you choose a niche?
- How do you service your niche? What's unique about your offering?
- Will choosing a niche limit your ability to build your client base?
Mentioned in this recording:
- Choosing a Niche for Your Financial Planning Firm
- When Financial Advisors Want to Change Their Niche: What Would Arlene Say?
- The Benefits of Marketing to a Niche
- #XYPN Radio Ep #149: Going All In On a Niche Can Lead to Explosive Growth - The Career of Ryan Inman
- #XYPNRadio Ep #94: Career Changing from Teacher to Financial Advisor - The Career of Ryan Frailich
- #XYPNRadio Ep #160: Getting through the "What Did I Do" Phase of Entrepreneurship - A One Year Check-In with Ryan Frailich
- Finding Success in Year One of Your RIA
- College Pre-Approval Course from Capstone College Partners
- Strategies for Career Changers
- 5 Places to Look for and Find Your First Clients