Featuring XYPN Members Rebecca Conner, Pierre-E. Jouve and Paul Sydlansky
Many financial advisors have a love/hate relationship with marketing; they love the idea of marketing, but hate actually doing it. Often that's because advisors don't know where to start when it comes to marketing their firm.
Hear how these 3 XYPN Members have incorporated marketing into their firms, where their time and money has been best spent, and what steps they took to get started.
Listen in as Rebecca, Paul, and Pierre answer questions like:
- How much time each week do you spend on marketing?
- What are the top marketing activities new firms must do?
- Is outsourcing marketing worth the cost?
Mentioned in this recording:
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth by Gabriel Weinberg
- Brewer Consulting - Outsourced Marketing
- XYPN's Find-An-Advisor Portal (Free Marketing for Members!)
- XYPN Blog Post featuring Patrick Brewer of Brewer Consulting
- XYPN Blog Post about Social Selling from Stephen Alred Jr
- XYPN Coaches Corner at #XYPNLive
- XYPN Member Benefits