How to Start Loving the "S" Word... Sales
Sales. This word has a strange way of making people—especially financial advisors—cringe. Probably because when most of us think of sales, we immediately imagine a used car salesman—that slick-tongued guy who makes a living by overpromising and underdelivering.
But here's the thing. That's not what sales is really about. With the right tools, the art of selling transforms from sleazy to strategic. In this on-demand event, XYPN members Craig Joncas and Jeremy Walter will inspire you to embrace the "s" word.
Listen as Craig and Jeremy discuss:
- Pipeline development for their firms
- Their approach to client discovery meetings
- How to transition to the fee conversation
- How to address hesitations or objections
- Their most challenging "sales" tasks
- XYPN tools which have helped their firms
Mentioned in this recording:
- 9 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Firm Owners
- XYPN's Marketing Funnel Template
- Marketing vs. Prospecting: Knowing the Difference, and Developing a Plan
- 6 Tips for More Productive Sales Conversations
- Why You Need To Humanize Your Business (And How To Do It)
- Saying "No" to Clients: What Would Arlene Say
- 14 Sales Hacks for Independent Financial Advisors
- Paladin Digital Marketing
- How to Convert Prospects into Leads: A 5-Step Process for Financial Advisors
- Using KPIs to Make Smart Decisions for Your Firm
- 3 Advisors Explain Their Best Time Management Tips
- 10 Must Haves for Your RIA Website
- How to Build a Great Website for Your Firm
- The Importance of Study Groups for Financial Advisors: What Would Arlene Say?
- Quantifying the ROI of the XYPN Community
- A Successful Business Strategy Starts with Vision
- How Financial Advisors Can Master Referrals: What Would Arlene Say?
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory