Finding Your Fee "Sweet Spot" as an Independent Financial Advisor: The 411 on Fees for Firm Owners
How much should I charge for my financial planning services? This is a question we hear all the time at XY Planning Network, and all too often, advisors get the answer wrong. The problem isn't that they're charging too much—it's that they're charging too little. When advisors set out on their own, they often fail to see just how much value they provide in the lives of their clients, and their fees reflect this self-doubt.
In this free webinar, XYPN members Dan Tobias and Isaiah Douglass will help you find your fee "sweet spot" and cover the ins and outs of fees as an independent financial advisor. If you're considering setting out on your own, then you'll want to watch this video!
Daniel and Isaiah share their experiences:
- Evolving their fee structures over the course of their businesses
- Having the fee conversation with clients
- Conveying long-term value of services
- Supporting their lifestyle while getting their firms off the ground
- Addressing pushback on fees
- And much more!
Mentioned in this recording:
- How to Determine Your Services and Fees When Launching Your RIA
- 5 Compliance Issues to Consider When Changing Your Fee Structure
- Raising Your Financial Planning Fees
- Choosing a Financial Planning Fee Structure – What Are the Options?
- AUM in a Fee-Only World
- How to Profitably Price Fee-for-Service Financial Planning
- The New 1% Advisory Fee" 1% of Income, Instead of 1% of Assets
- A Deep Dive Into Fees: Insights From XYPN's Annual Benchmarking Survey
- Ep #239: Specializing in ESG and Offering a Flat Fee: An Interview with Scott Arnold
- The Value of YOU: How to Calculate the Value of Your Time as an Advisor
- Doug Boneparth
- Ep #104: Focusing on Return on Life Instead of ROI: An Interview with Mitch Anthony
- Ep #141: Life as the Spouse of an Entrepreneur: The Careers of Mary Beth and Brian Storjohann
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory