Finding Your Fee "Sweet Spot" as an Independent Financial Advisor: The 411 on Fees for Firm Owners
You're invited to a live webinar!
How much should I charge for my financial planning services? This is a question we hear all the time at XY Planning Network, and all too often, advisors get the answer wrong. The problem isn't that they're charging too much—it's that they're charging too little. When advisors set out on their own, they often fail to see just how much value they provide in the lives of their clients, and their fees reflect this self-doubt.
In this free webinar, XYPN members Dan Tobias and Isaiah Douglass will help you find your fee "sweet spot" and cover the ins and outs of fees as an independent financial advisor. If you're considering setting out on your own, then you won't want to miss this virtual event.
When: Wednesday, February 5, 2019 at 9pm ET/6pm PT
Where: Dial in by phone from anywhere or join us via computer
Who: This event is ideal for anyone considering an XY Planning Network membershipHow: Register below
In the meantime, you might enjoy these helpful resources:
- A Deep Dive Into Fees: Insights From XYPN's Annual Benchmarking Survey
- How to Determine Your Services and Fees When Launching Your RIA
- One Fee, Two Services: Combining Investment Management and Financial Planning Fees
- Raising Your Financial Planning Fees
- Choosing a Financial Planning Fee Structure – What Are the Options?
- 5 Compliance Issues to Consider When Changing Your Fee Structure
- Refining Your Client Service Model
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory