Can Study Groups Really Supercharge Your Success as an RIA?
Study groups are a key ingredient for success as a firm owner. In fact, they are known among XYPN advisors as a critical tool to find success and keep your sanity. Study groups provide a place for discourse, collaboration, and accountability, and are a great opportunity to cross-pollinate skills and ideas; they are a place to discuss wins and losses, goals, challenges, and roadblocks to success. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
In this free webinar, XYPN members Ryan Stith, Treavor Dodsworth, and Molly Laughter share the many ways in which their study groups have helped foster their success. Considering joining XYPN? Be sure to watch!
Listen as Ryan, Treavor, and Molly discuss:
- What study groups mean to them
- Size, personalities, and cohesiveness of groups
- Identifying peers for your groups and how groups evolve
- Meeting structure, speakers, and accountability
- The one thing they couldn't do without their study group
- And much more
Mentioned in this recording:
- The Importance of Study Groups for Financial Advisors: What Would Arlene Say?
- Study Groups: Because You Can't Go It Alone... And You Shouldn't Have To! - What Would Arlene Say?
- Building Your Mastermind Group
- Grow Your RIA with an Accountability Partner - What Would Arlene Say?
- How to Create a Continuity Plan for Your Firm
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory