Can Study Groups Really Supercharge Your Success as an RIA?
You're invited to a live webinar!
Study groups are a key ingredient for success as a firm owner. In fact, they are known among XYPN advisors as a critical tool to find success and keep your sanity. Study groups provide a place for discourse, collaboration, and accountability, and are a great opportunity to cross-pollinate skills and ideas; they are a place to discuss wins and losses, goals, challenges, and roadblocks to success. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
In this free webinar, XYPN members Ryan Stith and Treavor Dodsworth share the many ways in which their study groups have helped foster their success. Considering joining XYPN? Then be sure to tune in.
When: Wednesday, January 8, 2019 at 9pm ET/6pm PT
Where: Dial in by phone from anywhere or join us via computer
Who: This event is ideal for anyone considering an XY Planning Network membershipHow: Register below
In the meantime, you might enjoy these helpful resources:
- The Importance of Study Groups for Financial Advisors: What Would Arlene Say?
- Study Groups: Because You Can't Go It Alone... And You Shouldn't Have To! - What Would Arlene Say?
- Building Your Mastermind Group
- Why You Need an Advisory Board for Your Financial Planning Firm: What Would Arlene Say?
- Mentorship as a Key to Success in the Financial Services Industry: How Are You Making Yourself Available?
- Finding Long-Term Success as an Independent Financial Advisor: How XYPN Helps Advisors Beyond Launch
- Conquering The Emotions You Feel at Different Stages In Your Business: What Would Arlene Say?
- What Challenges Do Firm Owners Face in Years 3-7? What Would Arlene Say?
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory