Building a Client Base in Year One
You're invited to a live webinar!
Your first year as an independent financial advisor will offer no shortage of struggles (fear not, you'll also experience your fair share of successes!). Undoubtedly, new firm owners spend considerable time worrying about where and how they'll find their first clients, and rightfully so: building a client base in your first year is key to success and sustainability.
In this webinar, XYPN members Kristy Runzer and Trent Porter will share their first-year firm ownership journeys, diving into the details of how they built their client bases and set themselves up for success. This call is ideal for anyone considering launching their own financial planning firm.
When: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 9pm EST/6pm PST
Where: Dial in by phone from anywhere or join us via computer
Who: This event is ideal for anyone considering an XY Planning Network membershipHow: Register below
In the meantime, you might enjoy these helpful resources:
- 5 Places to Look and Find Your First Clients
- The 5 Stages of the Client Journey
- Prospective Clients and that Initial Client Meeting: What Would Arlene Say?
- Finding Success in Year One of Your RIA
- Saying "No" to Clients: What Would Arlene Say?
- How to Convert Prospects into Leads: A 5-Step Process for Financial Advisors
- Nurture Prospects, Nurture Your Bottom Line
- 5 Simple Secrets of Effective Prospect Nurturing
- Email 101 for Firm Owners: How to Write an Email People Will Actually Read
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory