Build Your Initial Planning Process
When it comes to growing your financial planning firm, creating a repeatable, scalable financial planning process is a key first step.
Join XYPN Director of Member Services Maddy Roche as she sits down with XYPN Executive Financial Planning & Process Coach Emily Purdon for an exploration of XYPN’s financial planning process. Emily will discuss the core tenets of the XYPN Financial Planning Process, and will help you outline your own financial planning process for your firm, from client onboarding all the way through plan delivery. She’ll show you how to build your process with the right balance of customization and scalability.
Listen as Emily shares her expert advice on:
- Creating an initial planning process
- Detailed timelines and purpose for each step of the financial planning process
- Email template examples and recommendations
- Suggested core reporting for scalability
- Meeting agenda examples
- And much more!
Mentioned in this recording:
- XYPN's Financial Planning Process
- How to Master Prospecting: A Guide for Financial Advisors
- Want More Clients? Follow this Sales Philosophy
- Replacing The Data Gathering Meeting With A “Get Organized” Client Experience
- RIA Workflows 101: The 5 W's
- XYPN's Tech Stack
- Email 101 for Firm Owners: How to Write an Email People Will Actually Read
- 6 Hacks to Refresh Your Firm's Email Marketing Strategy
- Why Are My Firm’s Marketing Emails Being Flagged as Spam?
- One Fee, Two Services: Combining Investment Management and Financial Planning Fees
- XYPN's Compliance Services
- Firm's Journey Phase
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory