A Fork in the Road: Choosing to Build a Lifestyle Practice or an Enterprise Firm
You're invited to a live webinar!
When new firm owners are first starting out, they’re typically just trying to keep their heads above water each day—not thinking about what their business will look like five years down the road. But eventually, once the dust has settled and you’re no longer in startup mode, you’ll reach a fork and you’ll have to choose what kind of business you want to build: a solopractice (sometimes called a lifestyle practice) or an enterprise firm.
In this free webinar, XYPN members Tara Unverzagt and Justin Waller discuss their decisions to build an enterprise firm and a solopractice, respectively, and explore the differences and parallels between the two. Are you nearing this fork in the road? This free webinar can help you decide which path is right for you.
When: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 1pm ET/10am PT
Where: Dial in by phone from anywhere or join us via computer
Who: This event is ideal for anyone considering an XY Planning Network membershipHow: Register below
In the meantime, you might enjoy these helpful resources:
- Options for Growing Your Financial Planning Firm
- Reducing the Lifestyle Practice Stigma: What Would Arlene Say?
- What Challenges Do Firm Owners Face in Years 3-7? What Would Arlene Say?
- Making Changes to Your Practice - What Would Arlene Say?
- Firm Ownership: An In-Depth Look at the Journey from Start to Finish
- Thinking About Scaling Your Firm? These Podcasts Will Help
- The Benefits, Challenges, and Costs of Growing Your FIrm
- Don't Try to Go It Alone - Learn From Those Ahead of You on the Path to Success - What Would Arlene Say?
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory