A Fork in the Road: Choosing to Build a Lifestyle Practice or an Enterprise Firm
When new firm owners are first starting out, they’re typically just trying to keep their heads above water each day—not thinking about what their business will look like five years down the road. But eventually, once the dust has settled and you’re no longer in startup mode, you’ll reach a fork and you’ll have to choose what kind of business you want to build: a solo practice (sometimes called a lifestyle practice) or an enterprise firm.
In this free webinar, XYPN members Tara Unverzagt and Justin Waller discuss their decisions to build an enterprise firm and a solopractice, respectively, and explore the differences and parallels between the two. Are you nearing this fork in the road? This free recording can help you decide which path is right for you.
Listen as Justin and Tara share their experiences with:
- How they are currently structuring their businesses as a lifestyle practice or enterprise firm
- What flexibility and freedom is afforded to them based on their business structures
- What metrics they are tracking and how they are capturing them
- The tech tools that help them run their businesses
- How a peer community has helped them stay sane
- How they navigate compliance based on their business structure
- And much more!
Mentioned in this recording:
- Reducing the Lifestyle Practice Stigma: What Would Arlene Say?
- How to Effectively Manage Your Time as a Firm Owner: What Would Arlene Say?
- Redtail CRM
- The What, How, and Why for Outsourcing: What Would Arlene Say?
- Less Annoying CRM
- Mastering Mastermind Groups
- XYPN Compliance Blogs
- Ep #236: Audits: The Dos and Don'ts According to a Former State Regulator
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory