At XY Planning Network, we're diligent about curating the most relevant content for our national conference each year. Through careful planning and extensive vetting, we aim to continue our 95% overall satisfaction rating among attendees.
Do you have a valuable message for independent fee-only financial advisors? We want to hear about it.
We are no longer accepting speaker proposals for #XYPNLIVE 2019.
- Sole presenter of a 50-minute session
- Panel moderator
- Presenters, moderators, and panelists will be selected among industry leaders, XY Planning Network members, and XYPN internal subject matter experts.
- Sponsors and vendors may submit proposals, but sponsorship does not include a presentation slot in our conference agenda; XYPN does not accept compensation in any form in exchange for speaking opportunities.
- Content of presentations will fit into one of the following categories: Sales/Marketing, Financial Planning, Investment Solutions, Practice Management, or Operations/Compliance.
- The audience for the presentation must be one of the following: advisors launching, advisors focused on growth, firm owners building an enterprise firm, firm owners building a lifestyle firm, or a support/service advisor.
- Sole presenters, panelists and moderators must attend a virtual planning session in March; moderators & panelists must meet for a practice session within seven days before the conference.
- Sole presenters must submit outlines and slides for approval by deadlines.
2019 Selection Process
- Submit your proposal via our form by February 22
- First-round selection by XYPN's Department of Advisor Success completed by March 1
- Second round of approval by XYPN's leadership team completed by March 8
- All speakers will be notified by March 15, 2019
- Speakers will attend a virtual planning session on March 20
- Outline of presentations and panels are due by May 31
- Slides for sole presentations are due for review by August 2
- Moderators and panelists meet after September 1, 2019, either in person or virtually