Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.
Disrupting Financial Planning: The XYPN Movement
What is XY Planning Network?
Michael Kitces and Alan Moore struck a chord as they preached about the need to do business differently to serve Generation X and Generation Y clients. Whether speaking at an industry conference, writing a blog, or simply tweeting, the message was heard loud and clear: it's the dawn of a new era in financial planning. Thus, XY Planning Network was born. Hundreds of financial advisors responded by joining the movement and building thriving businesses of their very own, the XYPN way—broadening the scope of clients traditionally served by the financial services industry.
In our video, Disrupting Financial Planning: The XYPN Movement, you'll learn more about our unique approach to financial planning and why it's vital for serving the next generation. Take a moment to find out why XYPN is now the leading organization of fee-only financial planners serving Gen X and Gen Y. You'll be prompted to enter your email address to watch the video. Rest assured, we take your privacy seriously. Your information will remain confidential.
In this video, you'll learn:
- Why XY Planning Network is leading the movement to serve Gen X and Gen Y
- How XYPN supports advisors as they launch, run, and grow their independent RIAs
- What members receive to run an efficient, successful firm, including compliance support, a technology platform, and coaching from industry pros