The Fees Behind "Fee-Only": The Hows, Whats, & Whys of Choosing a Fee Structure
Have you ever wondered what goes into choosing a fee structure? Many advisors who are starting firms have only worked on the commission side of the industry, and aren’t quite sure about going fee-only. Others may have worked for large RIAs that only charged their clients on an assets under management basis, and are looking for alternative fee structures. In this on-demand webinar, XYPN members Grant Bledsoe, Kailie Abascal, and Taylor Anderson explore the hows, whats, and whys of choosing a fee structure.
Listen as Grant, Taylor, and Kailie answer questions like:
- How do you set your fees?
- Should you charge different fees for different clients, or different services?
- What do clients really know about "fee-only"?
- What happens when you want to change your fees?
Mentioned in this recording:
- Raising Your Financial Planning Fees
- How to Profitably Price Fee-for-Service Financial Planning
- Choosing a Financial Planning Fee Structure: What Are the Options?
- AUM in a Fee-Only World
- 11 Myths to Stop Believing About Fee-Only Financial Planners
- 5 Compliance Issues to Consider When Changing Your Fee Structure
- XYPN's Compliance Blogs