How to Become a Marketing Master (No Experience Needed)
Marketing...the enemy of so many independent financial advisors. But really, marketing—with the power to make (or break!) your reputation, bring in more clients, and so much more—should be your hero, not your villain.
In this on-demand recording, XYPN members Cristina Livadary and Eric Roberge will teach you how to effectively leverage marketing to build a better financial planning firm.
Listen as Cristina and Eric share their advice for:
- Generating new clients
- Organizing and managing your marketing calendar
- Finding and using your network
- Referrals - to ask or not to ask
- Producing marketing content in year one
- And much more!
Mentioned in this video:
- XYPN Roundup: The Best Posts for Financial Advisors Who Want to Market their Firms
- Email 101 for Firm Owners: How to Write an Email People Will Actually Read
- How to Create a Successful Blog as an Independent Financial Advisor
- 10 Must-Haves for Your RIA Website
- How to Build a Great Website for Your Firm
- Content Marketing Basics: Automate What You Can, Manage What You Can’t
- Redtail Technology
- Fee Only Network
- Using KPIs to Make Smart Decisions for Your Firm
- How to Spend Your Marketing Budget: An Intro to Paid Advertising
- XYPN's First Year Budget Template
- Choosing a Financial Planning Fee Structure – What Are the Options?
- Video Basics: How to DIY Your Firm's Videos the Right Way
- Ep #6: The Career of Eric Roberge - How He Built a Business to Support the Life of His Dreams
- Ep #29: Building a Virtual Firm by Marketing Locally with Eric Roberge
- Ep #222: Building Your Business with Intentionality featuring Eric Roberge
- Ep #224: Leveraging Investors to Launch Their Financial Life Firm - The Careers of Cristina Livadary & Stephanie Bucko
- How to Find Your Niche as an Independent Financial Advisor: What Would Arlene Say?
- The Benefits of Marketing to a Niche
- 6 Types Of Niches For Financial Advisors To Differentiate Themselves
- Why You Need to Humanize Your Business (and How to Do It)
- Networking for Extroverts - A Guide: What Would Arlene Say?
- 5 Easy Tips for Networking for Introverts - What Would Arlene Say?
- How to Effectively Manage Your Time as a Firm Owner: What Would Arlene Say?
- 3 Advisors Explain Their Best Tips for Time Management
- How Financial Advisors Can Master Referrals: What Would Arlene Say?
- A New Path: Transitioning From the Broker/Dealer World
- XYPN Roundup: The Best Compliance Posts for Independent Financial Advisors
- XYPN Compliance Services
- 8 Totally Avoidable Marketing Mistakes Independent Financial Advisors Make
- XYPN's VIP Facebook Community
- XYPN Member Benefits Directory